Friday 6 September 2013

Rainy Day

Rainy Day Outfit




Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Primark (£18)
Cardigan- H&M
Top- Primark (£5)
Bag- Ebayuk
Lips- MAC-Snob

Hello bloggers
Today I only had a minute to throw together a quick outfit to go out for a casual day, I had picked this jumper up in H&M about a week ago, I love black and how thin it is, especially because it would work for fall then layer for winter. For a more evening look i would switch my boots to heeled sandals and swap my jumper for a blazer.


Hope you're all well



2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing. You sure they're from Primark? Haha. :)

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha yeah deffently :) I couldn't belive the price and quality.

    Thankyou for following me and I'll check your blog out :) x

    ReplyDelete