Monday 20 January 2014

January Haul



        
I'm off out valentines and then paris in March so needed an elegant pair of heels
And these fit the bill fine and for £12 I can't complain. 
    
These wedges I brought from debanhams in the sale !! There from red herring,
Was £55 now £16.50 I was very happy to grab these beauty's !!
Black boots I brought from Primark for just £10 they do need breaking in 
As I had blisters to start with. 

                   
I brought these boots from Primark for £12 so they are cheap. But I do get blisters and after a bit they are painful.

    
So I brought these from new look they should be still in store !! So far they are
Amazingly comfortable and for £25 that's amazing, deffently recommend !!



So it's safe to say I'm obsessed with black shoes/boots !! They go with everything and never go out of fashion. I love chunky black boots so think there will be more to come :) all these boots/shoes will be in a upcoming look book. 




                                       1. Heart bracelet from acesorzie for £2 in sale
                                       2. Necklace from newlook for £3 in sale
                                       3. Long necklace from newlook £2 in sale
                                               1. Top left, necklace from Primark £4
                                               2. Top right, ring set from Primark £2.50
                                               3. Bottom left, ring from Thopshop £5
                                               4. Bottom right, rings from Primark £3 

                                   

                           And to finish it off I had my nose pierced this year !! Finally I just went 
                            And had it done in blue banana in Birimingham for £17 in anthor two 
                          Weeks I can go get a ring in it so super excited about that :) 


         
                                                      Hope your all doing we'll !!



                                                                Becky Ann 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment