Friday 4 April 2014

My Favourite Snacks

               Water - bottled or tap 
              These bars are so good ! 
                 Original and peanut !
             Strawberries & Orange 
               

So I thought I'd give you a quick post on what snacks I'm loving at the moment.

Water- I've learnt when I'm feeling peckish it might mean your thirsty so I'm always keeping up on water intake.

9 Bars- I discovered these the other week at asda for 70p each !! There gluten and wheat free and included thousands of nuts and seeds. Let me tell you they are amazing !!

Fruit- wether it's solid or liquid I love fruit and I'm always eating strawberries and drinking orange juice. 

Hope you enjoyed this little snipit of my eating life :)

Stay tuned for anther out fit of the day and also some hauls !!

Hope your all doing we'll

Becky Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment