Tuesday 6 May 2014

MayDay Holiday NightOut Make-Up


                         

      So I went out on Saturday and SundY to enjoy a drink with my partner and friends.... You got to... 
                                                              It was bank holiday :) 
So I wore :
Foundation- wake me up in light shade 
Concelar- collection correction last perfection in 01 
Eyeshadow- dark palette from Primark for only £2.50 !  
Eyeliner- collection lasting liquid eyeliner
Mascara- maybelline colossal in black
Tan- doves gradual tanner in mediuem  
And I tried out a complete different coloured lip ! So I wore Rimmel lasting finish in 136 Balistic 

Hope you enjoyed my quick update on a different makeup look...

Hope you all had an amazing long weekend too :) 

                                                                    Becky Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment