Wednesday 10 August 2016

My Weight Story and Slimming World

So most women have all been there where our “devil” (dark side) always talks us down and makes us want to lose weight. Growing up the media made sure the public knew if you were “small” you would be beautiful. When I was 16 I did a photo shoot with an agency in London and they said “yes you photograph well but your too fat to get into the model industry” which as you can guess destroyed me when I was young.

However…
As I’m growing up I’m starting to learn about my body and a MASSIVE key factor is Slimming World, going back a few years ago I tried a few times but that dark side always talked me down and I gave up on it. Since early this year I re-joined and have stuck to it… Yes it’s hard and Yes I have bad weeks but recently I have really thought what I’m putting into my body and really enjoying sticking to plan.
It’s a huge help that I have an amazing consultant (Kerry) she is understanding and an amazing caring women who brightens your week up when you go. In group it’s always about amazing love and support and no one ever judges you on what you have lost or gained and it’s an amazing journey in my life at the moment.

So I’m hoping as I get older and lose weight the healthiest way possible I will learn to love myself. So I wish I could go back to and tell my 16 year old self to accept her body and other great things will come!

If you have ever thought about joining Slimming World I can 100% say it works if you give it chance and stick to it!
Website: Slimming World 




                                                                  Hope Your All Well
Love
BeckyAnn
X


No comments:

Post a Comment