Saturday 10 December 2016

All Things Christmas

Hello :)

So its the 10th December and anyone who knows me I'm a Christmasist !
And so far this month I haven't really got into the sprit of Christmas as of yet (except buying Christmas presents, which don't get me wrong is my favorite part of December).

Today I have caught up Vlogmas which at the moment I am loving Zoe and Tanya's



Also I went onto Netflix and watched Arthur Christmas which I must say is this most magical experience I've ever sat through. Its got the magic of Christmas along with laughter and heart felt moments.

Now i'm sat here overwhelmed by how close Christmas actually is, I now need to wrap my presents and watch even more Christmas films !!

Let me know what you do to get into the Christmas sprit ...

Hope your all well

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment