Wednesday 6 September 2017

2017 Resolutions

 
Hello All,

So the start of this year I made resolutions like most people do and I actually stuck to all of them... I know the shock! But this year was more realistic and life goals.

1. Learn how to drive (I started this back in May and might be passed by Christmas which I'm very proud of myself for doing as its something my nan would be very proud of. Also I never thought id be able to drive I just thought it would be hard but I love it. Will be doing a blog post once passed about my experience if anyone is interested or wanted help.)

2. Become braver (I've always been scared of the dentist and doctors for as long as I can remember and I wanted this to stop. As you get older the more you need to visit healthcare and knowing I want children in the future its something I need to get over. Turns out I was tested for high cholesterol which is in my DNA from my dad's side of the family, this meant lots of blood tests and scans. At the moment I'm better than I used to be and have forced myself to the doctors, hospital and dentist so I'm nearly there as I think ill always be that little nervous.)

3. Loose weight (from this time last year I have lost a little weight, but this is something that I think I will battle with for the rest of my life as I'm torn between feeling great and over eating on junk, its something I think I will need to learn and take that relationship away from food, slowly but surely my mind will get there, if you have nay tips please share below, would be hugely grateful.)

4. Get a new job (Start of this year I was so fed up on were I worked and felt shut in and no way out i decided to look for a job where I could have a future in. currently in accounts job and loving it)

5. Saving (This year I have been saving for the first time in my life and I'm so proud of myself, currently saving for a couple of different things and happy with how its going.)


So this year I have been successful on the resolution side and completed them all nearly so by Christmas time I can officially say I've completed everything.



Time to plan next years resolution in December, would love to know if you ticked of yours and if your planning next years resolution's :)

Hope your all well

Love
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment