Wednesday 18 October 2017

Halloween 2017 Look 1 - Vampire Makeup/SFX

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to first let you all know I have gone back into my hobbie of makeup/sfx makeup and I couldn't be happier about it. I have a Instagram page Beckyrookesdesign and Facebook page at Beckyann. At the moment I'm doing some Halloween looks for you all, and for me to practice and get back into the swing of things. Here is my Vampire Look inspired by Vampire Diaries...




In this look I used:
White Face Paint
Sfx Palette from Revolution
Body Collection Eyeliner
Morphe JacklynHill Eyeshadow Pallete
Fake Stage Blood

Revolution Red Lipstick

Hope you enjoyed this post, if you want to keep up to date its all on my social media platforms but will be uploading the looks on here too

Hope your well

Love
Becky Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment