Saturday 11 February 2012

Marco Pierre White Launch

Hello everyone,
                       sorry its been ages since i last blogged I've been so busy with college work its been coming out my ears. But i have finished my latest project which i will be blogging about very soon so keep eyes peeled.
I just wanted to start posting on my work and what I enjoy and what better way to start by this blog.

In January I went on work experience with my tutor Neil Hughes (links at bottom of page) and painted models for Marco Pierre Whites new restaurant launch and he wanted red devils. This was at the Cube at the back of the Mailbox in Birmingham city center.

Me Rebecca Rooke, Sean Gibbons, Neil Hughes and Tina baker all painted four models, stippled an effect and Neil Hughes airbrushed the final touches and applied the prosthetic horns.




I really enjoyed the experience and greatfull my tutor asked me. It was a fantastic night and Marcos restaurant is fantastic with wide glass fronts looking over the whole of Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment