Wednesday 15 February 2012

Most Lusted Shoes



 Hiya People of blogger ✞            
    I will be posting about my new project very soon  but in the meantime i've been lusting these shoes for ever and would love where to find these in the UK. So if anybody knows please comment below :) I found plain ones in Jeffery Cambell so maybe customise them ? They seem very lusted at the moment and so they should be there very beautiful, only down side there expensive! Start to save my pennies pounds.


                                   
                       
                                                        
Thankyou for looking at my lusted shoes and after this post i bet your lusting to :) i will be blogging about my project and my beloved GHD's :)

                                                              See you Soon...



2 comments:

  1. i have these shoes:) I bought it by Nell.com.... i don´t know, perhaps you can buy it there, too:) Amazing shoes!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete