Tuesday 3 September 2013

Every Day Make-up



Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation (£10.99 for 30ml) This foundation is ideal for dry skin as I have dry skin and when I use it it hides and smooths over my dry skin and gives me flawless skin. The reason I brought this too as it has SPF 18 so I will help look after your skin.

Body Shop Honey Bronzer (£13) This bronzer is such good quality for pale girls. They do 4 shades but shade 1 and 2 are perfect for pale girls like me as it doesn't look dark and orange on the skin. You can see Essiebutton talk about this product in her latest video.

Body Shop Honey Shimmer Lip (£6) This lip product is in a cute container and smells amazing but it does leave a white shimmer across your lips so I haven't been using this product alot.

Natural Collection Powder (£1.99) This cheap matte powder I brought is a good product it sets my foundation and concealer without leaving my face cakey.

Natural Collection Mascaras (£1.99) I have this mascara in both black and clear. I found that they give my lashes length and volume without clumping.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) You hear this concealer all over the blogs and you tube gurus but that's because its the best concealer to hide dark circles and blemishes for me.

Vivo Eyebrow palette (£3.00) I cannot find the link for this but they sell them in Tesco. I use the light palette to fill my eyebrows, its no where near as good as HD brows which I will have to re purchase.

Real Techniques Brushs (£21.99) I brought the core collection and I use the buffing brush and contour brush the most.

Mac Lipstick In Snob (£15) I love mac lipsticks I think they come in amazing colours and cute containers. This one is a purple/pink shade which can be worn day to day.







No comments:

Post a Comment