Monday 17 March 2014

Revlon Range Spring Time

One perfect coral shade number 990


Fire & ice shade number 720 (top swatch) super lustrous range 


NEW colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious (bottom swatch) 


So here in the UK we have had some nice weather, the flowers are all coming out.... Which means one thing..... SPRING !!
I wanted to pick up some nice bright spring coloured makeup to update the dark winter makeup. So I went into Boots ( drug store) and Revlon was having a 3 for 2 sale as they normally do, so I picked up 2 lipsticks (as I'm loving experimenting with lipsticks). And I have a nice bright nail varnish too ! The reason I went to Boots is that Revlon not long ago brought out their new matte lip crayon. 


Have you been buying spring makeup ? Let me know yours !

                  Hope your all well


                        BeckyAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment