Friday 21 March 2014

Primark Gym Wear


 Pink Sports Bra- £4 which is so comfy and better than my expensive one !! Also looks cute.
Bobbles- £1 as I'm always loosing them and I always tie my hair up at the gym.
Grey Capri leggings- £3 I'm always needing leggings and I also got a couple week back the Lycra gym 
Leggings which are great too.
Black Tank- £2.50 I'm always buying gym tops too and this ones nice and loose.
Pink Waterbottle- they had these but then brought them out again with a cool stick where you pop it in the freezer so that your drink cn stay cooler for longer. 
                               

Back in Feburary I joined a gym which I've been wanting to do for ages, not just to loose
Weight but to feel fit and healthy. I took a week and half off as one week I was on holiday, and the second I was I'll. so for the past week I've been trying to go 5-6 times a week and also do classes.

I will be posting soon with equipment I use and what I'm introducing to my diet and what I'm leaving behind !! Also how I'm feeling and if I feel fitter or lost anything :) 

Hope this was helpful if your looking for cheap good sports gear.

Take care ....

Becky Ann <3

No comments:

Post a Comment