Saturday 26 April 2014

Mini Beauty Buy


So I popped into boots which is always a bad idea... I went in for a gradual tanner as the one i'm using now is a Dove one but it has shimmer bits in which makes me look like a disco ball !
So ill be trying out this L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

So there's a deal going on at the moment 3 For 2 on all beauty ... All ?
 yes it made it impossible to pick.. I had to pick up more foundation as I have nearly run out and had to repurchase this Rimmel wake me up foundation as its amazimg !!
Then I had to get more mascara as i'm running on a sample of benefit and Primark mascara but nothing is as good as this Rimmel colossal mascra !
So that left one thing to get ... I was in there for ages ... how could you pick aha i did want the No7 Luminous highlighter but they didn't have them in stock.
So I went with this pretty coral/orange Rimmel London lipstick

Hope you enjoyed this mini beauty haul and that your all well

BeckyAnn

2 comments:

  1. The lipstick shade is so pretty for this season, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) yeah it thought it would look nice with a tan x

      Delete