Friday 18 April 2014

Mini Spring Haul

Real Technquies Blush Brush £7 Amazon // building up my brush collection .... These are amazing !

 Tangle Teezer £10.25 from Amazon // loved my last one so got myself a compacted one !!

 Tresemme Hair Oil £3.83 from Amazon // run out of my old one and it's so good I brought it again.

Rimmel Nail polish in Marshmallow heaven £4 // lovely colour and amazing name !!
Primark coral bag £6 // loved this colour as it would give a pop of colour to an outfit.
Tweezers from Asda £3.80 // always loose these so got a cute new pair :) 

Diet journel from Amazon £7.93 // I wanted to track my progress and so far so good !!
Phone case from Amazon £2.69 // so cute for spring with the orange and white.



All I teams are linked in my YouTube video :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment