Thursday 19 March 2015

Maybelline Product Review

Hi everyone ...
So last month i had to get some new bits for my everyday make-up bag.
I saw that Maybelline was doing a 3 for 2 offer so i picked these two up and also a lipstick.

I just wanted to do a review on these as it was the first time ive purchesd them.

1. Maybelline dream flawless nude - I know alot of bloggers/youtubers have reviewed this product and said amazing things....
And they were right, Omg let me tell you that this foundation might be the best one ive tried out !
I apply this liquid foundation with a beauty blender to create a natural look, but it can be a buildable foundation.
As you can ses from the before and after photos it gives me coverage and a glow.

2. Maybelline colossal volume expess mascara-
Again I picked this mascara on a whim and its amazing... the brush is curved the natural way that your eyelid does and isnt harsh on your eyes. As you can see from the before and after pictures below it gives you a lovely natural eyelashs. Ive had a few comments on this product saying that they thought I had eyelashs on !!.

Hope your all well and they your enjoying my daily blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment