Sunday 22 January 2017

Winter Warmers

Hello,

I wanted to show you all what I would wear here in England to keep warm but still look stylish

Jumpers:
I have this camel coloured jumper which is oversized and has these gorgeous slits up the sides which you could wear on it own (as its amazingly warm) or layer some cute lace tops underneath so they pop out the sides...





Coat:
I have a few different coats but by far my favorite has to be a clean cut tailored coat which again is in a dark camel colour from New Look





Boots:
I have flat boots and heeled boots to keep my feet warm round this time of year and my favorite ones are flat black velvet ones I brought from Boohoo which aren't on the site anymore but I will link similar ones






What do you wear to keep the winter months ?

Hope your all well

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment