Monday 13 March 2017

Creative Finger Tips

Hello,

So recently I went back through all my old photos from my college years when I studied Productions Arts through Dudley College.

I showed a few people through my friends and family and they were blown away with my creative skills. So I thought why can’t I re-do this work but as a hobby at home as I find when you work 9-5 you become abit of a Robot.

I went through Hair/Wigs, Makeup and fashion (pattern making)

So I have created a Instagram on my work and will hopefully be able to add upon this through the upcoming months!


Please take a moment to look through my design page by clicking HERE  If you have Instagram you can follow my page to keep up to date with my work.

Let me know what your hobbies are below J
Hope your all well

Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment