Friday 17 March 2017

This Girl Can

Hello,

So I found out what I have alot of hobbies that i would love to take up but take alot of investment in money. 
Although I have found I'm into learning how to draw fashion illustrations, so i have gone through tutorials and found my skill again.

Started on the figure in general and how to proportion the body then i went onto different stances of a fashion model and i will now need to learn how to draw the clothes onto the model that it looks realistic.

Its a new exciting journey which can add to my portfolio. I think in our world now your meant to get a "normal job" and not alot of people urge you to follow your dreams and desires.

So please if you have something that your passionate about but think will people think its just a dream pleas keep going and follow your dreams ! 


ThisGirlCan

Hope your well

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment