Tuesday 10 April 2018

New Website Adventures

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say first sorry I haven't been here for a while, this is because I have been focusing on work and my makeup.
Since October last year I have been creating around 2 looks a week for my Instagram page and this has been great feedback, so now I have a brand new shiny website for you all to go and enjoy and better yet it has a brand new blog on there.

You can sign up with a Google account or email, would be a huge help if you could go take a look at my blog and portfolio and maybe even become a member ?

Wont really be carrying on my journey here as its great everything is on one platform there so do go check it out.

Click HERE to go over to my website :) 

Hope your all doing well :) 

Kind Regards 

Becky Ann 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment