Wednesday 8 August 2018

Collabration with GlitterMob with Discount Code and Halloween

Hello All,

I have started a new blog over on my new and improved website just click HERE, please go check it out (I will also be updating this blog now and again with updates and news).

Wanted to come on here and let you all know i'm still creating new makeup looks every Sunday and Wednesday on my social media channels:
Instagram
Facebook

I have my first ever collaboration with a glitter brand called GlitterMob, I will be creating 3-4 looks for this Halloween which will have a range of pretty to pretty/horror looks to show off how you can incorporate glitter into your looks this October.

If your anything like me and love glitter and want to re-create any glitter Halloween looks I will be posting, I have my very own discount code for all my followers and readers to get off when purchasing anything on the GlitterMob website.

My code for for you all to use at the checkout starting from now is: BECKYROOKEDESIGN10

I cant wait to show you the looks I come up with. Halloween is just round the corner and if you live in the West Midlands area and looking for someone to do your makeup for a night out, party or trick or treating then please email me on: becky.rooke38@googlemail.com for enquirers (quick before i become fully booked).



Thankyou for all your love and support 
Becky Ann
x

No comments:

Post a Comment